Facts of Jimi Westbrook
|Full Name:||Jimi Westbrook|
|Birthday:||October 20, 1971|
|Kids:||Elijah Dylan Westbrook|
Jimi Westbrook is a nation artist known as the establishing individual from the band Little Big Town which was established in 1998. Their collection, The Road to Here got a platinum confirmation from the Recording Industry Association of America.
The individual from Little Big Town has procured an immense fan following who are intrigued to think about his affection life. In this way, here we present you the insights regarding his adoration life.
Jimi Westbrook’s Early Life
Jimi was born on October 20, 1971, in Arkansas, United States. In terms of nationality, he is American, and his ethnicity is unknown. As a child, he developed an interest in music and began to learn it at a young age.
There is no information about his family history. He grew up with his sister Joyce Marie Westbrook Morgan. There is no information available about his educational background.
Jimi Westbrook’s Personal Life
Jimi Westbrook, a 46-year-old American musician, is a married man. On May 31, 2006, he married fellow bandmate Karen Fairchild. Furthermore, the couple has a lovely son named Elijah Dylan Westbrook, who was born in 2010.
Since their marriage, they have maintained a beautiful relationship with no disagreements. Apart from her, he has never been seen with a woman in public or in the media. Furthermore, there have been no rumors of extramarital affairs or divorce involving him up to this point. Jimi and Karen are currently enjoying their married life and living elegantly.
How much is Jimi Westbrook Height?
Moving on to his physical characteristics, he has appealing blue eyes and brown hair. Aside from that, there is no information on his height, weight, or other body measurements.
Jimi Westbrook’s Career Line
- Jimi Westbrook is a well-known American musician and founding member of Little Big Town. In 1998, he co-founded the band with Kimberly Schlapman, Phillip Sweet, and Karen Fairchild.
- Their two albums, The Reason Why and Tornado, debuted at No. 1 on the US Country charts. Furthermore, their controversial song Girl Crush became a huge success and won several awards, including Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Digital Song of the Year.
- Jimi began his musical career as a singer and guitarist. In 1998, he and Kimberly Schlapman, Phillip Sweet, and Karen Fairchild formed the band Little Big Town. The band released their self-titled debut album in 2002 and performed at the 2014 CMA Awards.
- Furthermore, the band released their debut album on the Monument Nashville label before signing with Equity Music Group. Their debut album with Capitol Nashville, The Reason Why, debuted at No. 1 on the US Country charts.
- Furthermore, the band has landed some of the big hit songs from their first album Little Big Town, including “Don’t Waste My Time” and “Everything Changes.” “Good as Gone” and “A Little More You,” from their second album The Road to Here, were released in 2006. Furthermore, “I’m with the Band” peaked at number 32 on the country chart.
- “Pontoon” from their fifth studio album, Tornado, won the Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group Performance at the 55th Grammy Awards. In addition, Themselves and Girl Crush have won a number of major awards.
- Jimi earns a good living as a member of the well-known country band. However, there is no information about his net worth or awards.
- In his career, he has won over a half-dozen awards with his band ‘Little Big Town.’ His band won Best Country Duo/Group Performance and Digital Song of the Year for their song ‘Girl Crush.’ He has also won Vocal Group of the Year, Top New Vocal Duo/Group, and a few other awards for ‘Themselves.’