Facts of Anuradha Paudwal
|Full Name:||Anuradha Paudwal|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Kids:||(Two) Aditya Paudwal, Kavita Paudwal|
Anuradha Paudwal is a well-known name in the Bollywood music industry. Likewise, Anuradha Paudwal is known as the T series Queen.
How old is Anuradha Paudwal?
Anuradha Paudwal, 68, is a well-known name in the Bollywood music industry. Similarly, Anuradha was born on October 27, 1952, in Karwar, Karnataka, India. Anuradha is born under the sign of Scorpio. Anuradha is a Hindu. Similarly, Anuradha’s parents raised her in Mumbai. However, little is known about Anuradha’s parents and siblings. We will provide an update on Anuradha’s family as soon as the information is available.
Moving on, Anuradha has a college diploma. Anuradha finished her schooling at a nearby high school. Similarly, Anuradha graduated from St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai, India.
How much is Anuradha Paudwal’s Net Worth?
Furthermore, Anuradha has amassed a sizable fortune through her music career. However, no information on Anuradha’s net worth has been revealed as of yet.
Honors and Achievements of Anuradha Paudwal
Anuradha has received a number of prestigious awards in recognition of her significant contribution to the growth of the Bollywood industry. Anuradha has won several major awards, including the following in 2017: Padma Shri- India’s fourth civilian honor, D Litt Award in 2016, Lata Mangeshkar Award in 2010, and Mother Teresa Award for Lifetime Achievement in 2011.
Anuradha has also received the Suvarnaratna Awards-2015, the 2004 Mahakaal award from the Madhya Pradesh government, the citizen award, which she received from late Shri Rajiv Gandhi in 1989, the national award in 1990 from then-President Shri Venkat Raman, and many other honors.
Is Anuradha Paudwal single right now?
When it comes to Anuradha’s marital status, she is a widow. Similarly, she married Arun Paudwal in 1988, when she was only 17 years old. Mr. Arun, who died recently, was a well-known composer and director. Anuradha gave birth to three children, one of whom died at the age of one month. Anuradha is also the mother of a son and a daughter. Anuradha’s son’s name is Aditya Paudwal, and her daughter’s name is Kavita Paudwal.
How tall is Anuradha Paudwal?
Moving on to Anuradha’s body measurements, she has a relatively healthy body for her age. Anuradha is 5 feet 5 inches tall. Similarly, Anuradha weighs around 75 kg (177lbs). Anuradha, too, wears size 8 shoes. Furthermore, the Indian singer has a charming face with black eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Anuradha Paudwal
- Anuradha Paudwal is a well-known name in the Bollywood music industry. Likewise, Anuradha Paudwal is known as the T series Queen. Anuradha began her musical career in Bollywood as a playback singer. Furthermore, Anuradha made her Bollywood debut in 1973 with the song “Shloka” in the film Abhiman.
- Similarly, Anuradha’s debut song for the Marathi film is “Yashodha.” Anuradha’s husband was a music composer, so she had the opportunity to collaborate with other major contributors to Bollywood music.
- Anuradha also has a good relationship with Mogul Gulshan Kumar of the T series.
- Anuradha Paudwal, along with Gulshan Kumaru, was instrumental in providing exposure and opportunities to several underappreciated singers at the time, including Udit Narayan, Kumar San, Sona Nigam, Abhijit, and others. Furthermore, after the death of her husband, Arun, Anuradha’s son Aditya became one of the youngest music composers.
- Anuradha has also recorded thousands of Vajans in collaboration with the T series. Aside from that, Anuradha has delivered major hit songs in Bollywood such as Aashiqui, Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin, Sadak, and many more.